Dr. Monte Slater, M.D., FACOG, ABAARM
Dr. Monte Slater specializes in Hair Restoration for men and women of all ethnicities.
Dr. Monte Slater is a double board-certified Physician specializing in Hair Restoration, Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, and Sexual Health. He is a member of the American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ASHRS).
Dr. Monte Slater has been practicing as a physician and surgeon for over 30 years. He truly cares about the health and concern of his patients. Often hormonal changes and stress can cause hair loss. Genetic causes include male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness. Dr. Monte Slater takes pride in diagnosing the causes of hair loss and finding individualized solutions to counter hair loss in men and women.
Dr. Monte Slater offers consultations in Atlanta
Buckhead Hair Restoration offers multiple solutions for Hair Loss, including Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and NeoGraft FUE Hair Restoration.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Aesthetic Certifications and Training
PureLipo, Facial-Breast & Gluteal Fat Transfer, O-Shot, P-Shot, GAINSWave, V-Lase, Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments, Motus AX, VivaceRF, ThermiVa, FUE Hair Restoration, Injectables, Silhouette Instalift, ThermiTight, Body Contouring, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy-Amnion Therapy, Vampire Breast lift, Vampire Facelift, Vampire Facial, PRP Hair Therapy, and more.
For the past 10 Years, Dr. Slater’s focus has been Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Sexual Rejuvenation, and Hair Restoration.
- Medical Director Buckhead Hair Restoration Center Atlanta, GA
- Authorized NeoGraft Hair Transplant Provider since 2013
- Medical Director Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic and Center for Anti-Aging in Atlanta & Warner Robins
Membership In Professional Societies:
- 2015 – American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ASHRS)
- 2015 – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2014 – Fellow American Board of Anti- Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- 2012 – Fellow, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- 2011 – American Society of Liposuction
- 2011 – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2011 – International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- 1995 – Fellow, American College of OB/GYN