Dr. Monte Slater, M.D., FACOG, ABAARM
Dr. Monte Slater focuses on Hair loss and the causes of hair loss in men and women of all ethnicities. Dr. Monte Slater is a double board-certified Physician specializing in Anti-Aging, Hair Restoration. Cosmetic Procedures and Regenerative Medicine. He is a member of the American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ASHRS).
He has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and truly cares about the health and concern of his patients. Often hormonal changes and stress can cause hair loss in addition to genetic causes. He takes pride in diagnosing the causes prior to making a sound recommendation.
His consultations are complimentary.
Buckhead Hair Restoration offers multiple solutions for Hair Loss, including Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and NeoGraft FUE Hair Restoration.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Aesthetics (Laser treatments, Botox, Facial Fillers, Liposuction, Facial-Breast & Gluteal Fat Transfer)
- Stem Cell Therapy -Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy-Amnion Therapy
- Medical Director Buckhead Hair Restoration Center Atlanta, GA
- Medical Director Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic and Center for Anti-Aging
- Department Head OBGYN, Jax Naval Hospital
- Department Head, Deputy Chief of Staff and Staff Physician, Obstetrics and Gynecology at Taylor Regional Hospital, Hawkinsville, GA
Membership In Professional Societies:
- 2015 – American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ASHRS)
- 2015 – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2014 – Fellow American Board of Anti- Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- 2012 – Fellow, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- 2011 – American Society of Liposuction
- 2011 – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2011 – International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- 1995 – Fellow, American College of OB/GYN
- 1994 – Junior Fellow, American College of OB/GYN
- 1983-1998 – Medical Corps Officer United States Navy
Rank of Commander